Vector’s clients are organizations poised for growth, ready to take their business to the next level and in need of guidance as they embark upon that path. Many of our clients are family-owned or privately held businesses that recognize the need to evolve and transition from being a smaller entrepreneurial led company to a more professional managed organization.
We have extensive experience working with both manufacturing and service-based organizations aligning and integrating:
- People – Creating a Shared Vision
- Processes – Driving Operational Excellence
- Strategy – Linking Purpose with Desired Outcomes
Businesses thrive when their employees embrace, understand and identify with their company’s vision, and don’t just view it as a place to work, but a place that deserves and receives each and every employees’ best. People who buy into their employers’ vision and make it their own will commit their skills, energy, and ingenuity to the advancement of the organization.
The path to execution becomes clear when People, Processes, and Strategy are aligned.
The Vector Group understands the challenges of building a profitable business. Unfortunately, the numerous day-to-day demands and responsibilities leave little time for strategic thinking or investment in growth initiatives.
That’s where we come in – helping business owners identify, develop and deploy near-term growth plans that drive business expansion.
We provide effective tools and expert guidance to examine the critical business drivers impacting the trajectory of your business, including:
- Revenue Enhancement Approaches
- Cost Optimization & Avoidance Techniques
- Risk Avoidance Methods
- Ease of Doing Business Considerations
Even “born leaders” need help. It’s often a learned skill to be able to connect, inspire and lead. Vector’s team of mentors are able to share their own experiences, insights, skills and knowledge to help shape your organization’s current and future leaders.
We focus on the issues that influence the way leaders are perceived within your organization, which in turn impacts the ability to succeed. Vector shows you and your leaders how to:
- Lead through influence and consensus, not authority.
- Manage role ambiguity created by growing complexity and rapidly changing corporate environments.
- Make sound business decisions in increasingly uncertain circumstances.
- Inspire others to perform at their peak ability.
- Effectively resolve conflicts.
- Balance work and life priorities.
Our mentors possess the requisite experience, stature, and presence, to advise current as well as future business leaders. We are committed to listening and providing objective viewpoints, creative ideas, support, and enlightened direction. Although an engagement may last only a few months, the insight will undoubtedly add value for years to come.
The journey of personal growth and development begins with self-discovery. The Vector Group utilizes a range of assessment tools inclusive of the DISC Talent Insight report, Myers-Briggs and Clifton StrengthFinders. The purpose of these programs is to help create greater visibility and a pathway for improvement by:
- Understanding your personal motivations and behavioral styles.
- Providing greater self-awareness for personal growth.
- Providing insights on how to best manage, lead and influence others.
- Being more mindful of what your “best and highest use” is as a professional.
High-performing boards are engaged, strategically focused and agile. As board advisors to leading organizations, we provide practical and impartial advice to companies on all aspects of board effectiveness.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Formation of advisory boards that are customer, partner, supplier or company facing
- Board composition and compensation
- Board effectiveness and assessment
- Recruitment and orientation
- Facilitation and governance
At the Vector Group, we believe in extending our value creation capabilities by affiliating ourselves with proven service providers who possess core competencies that can enrich a business.
We recognize that this is an extension of our brand and feel confident that these organizations can provide meaningful insights and guidance.
The discovery and sourcing of qualified providers can be an arduous task. Our aim is to be a firm who is easy to do business with and this extends to establishing a broader eco-system of proven enterprises. We look forward to assisting in anyway possible and welcome the opportunity to broker a warm introduction.
What’s really driving the boom in coaching, is this: as we move from 30 miles an hour to 70 to 120 to 180……as we go from driving straight down the road to making right turns and left turns to abandoning cars and getting motorcycles…the whole game changes, and a lot of people are trying to keep up, learn how not to fall.
The business demand for coaching is nearly doubling each year. Out of the $80 billion being currently spent on corporate education, FLI Research estimates that $2 billion is spent on executive coaching at senior executive levels.
I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.